The GKTech F8X M2/M3/M4 Adjustable rear upper arms are used to adjust your camber. Adjustable arms give you the ability to tune your vehicle's camber to perfection.
The lengths on these arms are fully adjustable to your specs when doing an alignment and with the right adjustments, straight line and cornering of your vehicle will be improved.
- Replaces the OEM inboard bushing with spherical bearing
- Huge -30mm to +40mm adjustment range
- Feature high quality 5/8" Teflon lined pillow ball rod ends which eliminate the flex found in factory rubber bushing offering a more direct and predictable feel.
- 28mm, 3mm wall thickness 4130 chromoly tube with CNC machined ends, TIG welded and e-coated for a long lasting finish.
- CAD designed, FEA tested and rigorously used in our own F80 M3 race car
NOTE: 2 pairs required per vehicle.
FAQsWill these fit my car?
We can only confirm fitment for the vehicles listed above under "confirmed fitment".
How long is the warranty on these arms?
All GKTECH suspension arms come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects and the Teflon lined rose joints come with a 1 year replacement warranty. We stock spare bearings so even after the 12 months is up we can still help with replacements, worse case scenario they’re a 5/8" rose joint and are readily available through your local autoshop.
Are these suspension arms legal for use on street cars?
Our understanding is that any suspension arm with a rose joint is not legal for street use in Australia. However we do recommend that you contact your local RTA for clarification/confirmation. Whether you use a suspension arm with a rose joint on public roads is at your discretion.
Are there any special tools required?
No, a spanner set will do the job which we do sell separately here - https://au.gktech.com/open-ended-spanners
Do you carry spare parts for this product?
Yes we carry the following spare parts for this product;
Replacement PCML12TES and PCMR12TES Bearings