The GKTECH on car adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms (RLCA's) allow for 55mm of track adjustment, motion ratio adjustment and can be used to lower your car 25mm.
Adjustable rear lower control arms allow adjustment of the rear multi-link suspension. Typically, adjustable LCA's can be adjusted to alter camber however we have incorporated some extra features.
- feature high quality 5/8" Teflon lined pillow ball rod ends which eliminate the flex found in factory rubber bushing offering a more direct and predictable feel.
- manufactured from chromoly sheet
- CAD designed, FEA tested and TIG welded.
- Adjustable from -10mm (shorter than OEM length) through to +45mm over OEM length
- On car adjustment for ease of adjustment
- Motion ratio adjustment (can vary wheel rates without changing springs)
- Can be used at OEM height or to lower the car a fixed 25mm
- Provision to retain headlight levelling sensor
- Dust boots included
We can only confirm fitment for the vehicles listed above under "confirmed fitment".
How long is the warranty on these arms?
All GKTECH suspension arms come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
The Teflon lined rose joints come with a 1 year replacement warranty.
We stock spare bearings so even after the 12 months is up we can still help with replacements, worse case scenario they're a 5/8" rose joint and are readily available through your local autoshop.
Are these suspension arms legal for use on street cars?
Our understanding is that any suspension arm with a rose joint is not legal for street use in Australia. However we do recommend that you contact your local RTA for clarification/confirmation. Whether you use a suspension arm with a rose joint on public roads is at your discretion.
Are there any special tools required?
No, a spanner set will do the job which we do sell separately here - https://au.gktech.com/open-ended-spanners
Do you carry spare parts for this product?
Yes we carry the following spare parts for this product here: https://au.gktech.com/replacement-pcml12tes-bearing